Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant Virtual Museum

X-326 Building

Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version of the picture.

X-326 Building
X-326 construction on August 27, 1953
X-326 Building
The concrete under X-326 Area Control Room was Poured on September 11, 1953
X-326 Building
Looking across the site of the X-326 on September 17, 1953
X-326 Building
Looking east showing activities on
X-326 Area Control Room #4 on
September 23, 1953
X-326 Building
X-326 Process Building showing Control Room #4 on September 23, 1953
X-326 Building
First steel erected on the X-326 Process Building on October 9, 1953
X-326 Building
X-326 steel structure on
November 17, 1953
X-326 Building
X-326 Process Buildings looking North along Track Alley on November 17, 1953
X-326 Building
View of the purge and product area
in the X-326 Process Building on
December 13, 1954
X-326 Building
View of Dry Air Station X-326 Process Building on December 13, 1954
X-326 Building
X-326 on November 17, 1955 approximately three months before construction and complete turnover
were completed
X-326 Building
Facility aerial photo
X-326 Building
Hot liquid cylinders could be relocated to the cooling area just outside the X-326 before they were transported
X-326 Building
Limited cylinder storage was provided in the high assay product withdrawal facility.
   

Home FACILITY HOME      Information FACILITY INFORMATION      Videos VIDEOS      Pictures PICTURES     Interviews INTERVIEWS

Return to Plant Map
 
HOME|HISTORY|PHOTOS|VIDEOS|LOCAL IMPACT|NEWS ARCHIVE|SOURCES|CONTACT US

PortsVirtualMuseum.org is operated and managed by Fluor-B&W Portsmouth for DOE

Site designed and maintained by Westside Media